Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Mother's Father

Jacob Pawlotzky received a medical degree in Russia, and, according to my mother, could not legally practice medicine outiside of Russia; therefore, he did research. Among his discoveries was an herbal remedy for cancer, long before alternative care became fashionable. Fortunatly, he was not alone. His remedy, Novacarcin, was tried by Dr. Josef Issels with encouraging results, which are described on page 117 of the book, Dr. Issels and His Revolutionary Cancer Treatment by Gordon Thomas, published by Peter H. Wyden, Inc., 750 Third Avenue, New York, N. Y., 10017. The year of Copyright is 1973 and the Library of Congress card number is 73-75566.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning,

    I apologize for writing a bad english. I am writing from my personal google account because I have to do so on Blogger, but I am curator at Lyons Public Library (France). I found about 30 books with the ex-libris of "Jacob Pawlotzky", and some books talk about cancer. I wish I can discuss more about it with you. Can you give me your e-mail adress ? Or call me ?

    Benjamin Ravier-Mazzocco
    Bibliothèque municipale de Lyon
    (+33)4 78 62 18 74 (France)
    bravier-mazzocco@bm-lyon.fr

    ReplyDelete